Due to the UK leaving the EU, we unfortunately cannot accept orders to Republic Of Ireland at the moment. New rules in terms of customs will be put into place shortly and we are working hard with our shipping partners to find the best possible solution for us to deliver your orders. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We are currently experiencing delays with our Standard and Next Day delivery services, especially those to offshore destinations (such as Jersey, Guernsey) if you have any queries, please contact us.
You can choose between these home delivery options:
FREE Standard UK Delivery over £50
• FREE delivery applies to standard orders of £50 and over, delivered to UK addresses.
• Standard delivery is £5.95 for orders under £50.
• Estimated delivery date for standard delivery is 2-3 working days (excludes bikes).
• Exceptions apply to items being delivered to non-UK mainland locations and remote areas.
• This excludes all bikes which will incur a £30 shipping cost.
• Deliveries take place between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Saturday.
UK Next Working Day Delivery - £9.95
• Order before 1pm for next working day delivery.
• Order placed between 1pm Thursday and 12.59 Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
• Orders placed after 1pm Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
• This delivery type is unavailable on bike orders.
• We're sorry, but we can't offer next day delivery to non-UK mainland locations, Ireland, Northern Ireland or remote areas.
• Deliveries take place between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday.
Delivery to Remote Areas - Standard
Unfortunately, if you live in a Northern Ireland, highlands, island or rural postcode, due to distance delivery may take longer than 7 working days and incur additional charges, however we will do our very best to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We are also unable to offer next day delivery to these locations:
£9.60 for under 2kg and £24 for over 2kg
Isle of Man
£8 for under 2kg and £20 for over 2kg
Republic Of Ireland
We use a premium two-man, white glove, delivery service called Furdeco to deliver all of our bikes to ensure they arrive in the best possible condition.
• An experienced and certified mechanic will build and complete a pre-delivery inspection prior to shipping. We aim to get your bike despatched in 7 working days.
• Bicycles and Frames are shipped from a different warehouse so may arrive separately to any other items ordered.
• If you have provided a mobile number at checkout, Furdeco will message you updates on your order.
• This will include confirmation of the delivery date advising of a 2-hour delivery window for the following day and tracking links.
• On the day of delivery, they will contact you again 30-60 minutes before delivery to ensure you are available.
• A signature is required to confirm proof of delivery.
• The shipping cost for bikes is £30.
In normal circumstances yes, however our courier partners have currently paused the requirement for a signature on delivery to protect you and the delivery team. They may ask for a name and take a photograph to confirm proof of delivery.
Whatever items your order contains, you'll receive an email telling you what will happen next. This may include a link that will allow you to track the progress of your order. If you gave us your mobile number when you ordered online, you may also receive a text message from our couriers with more information about your delivery.
If you need to discuss your delivery date, please contact us.
The products you order will determine which warehouse your order will be dispatched from. Therefore, it is possible that you will receive separate deliveries. We'll keep you updated on the progress of each delivery using separate dispatch emails. That way you'll know what to expect when.
Please note that we are unable to deliver on British public and bank holidays.
If a courier attempts to make a delivery when no one is home, they'll leave a card to let you know what you should do next. In most cases they may get a neighbour to sign for your parcel, or try to redeliver the following day. All your choices will be listed on the card along with a contact number.
Sorry, but we currently do not offer a Nominated Day delivery option. Our couriers will contact you with the expected delivery date for your order.
No, for security reasons once an order has been placed you can't change your delivery address. This is to protect customers from address fraud and orders being redirected to an unauthorised address after a purchase has been made.
We currently deliver to UK addresses only.
Yes, however we are unable to offer next day delivery to Northern Ireland.
Please note deliveries and collections are temporarily unavailable in the Republic of Ireland while we make adjustments in line with new Government legislation. We hope to be back soon.
Yes, however geographical location and courier availability can restrict our delivery service.
Keeping our customers and staff safe is our top priority. We are operating our business as usual with additional health and safety steps implemented to adhere to government guidelines. Whilst we're trying to deliver our usual great service, due to the situation with COVID-19 you may notice some delays of up to a few days on your order.
Guaranteed Christmas Delivery
The last date for guaranteed Christmas Delivery is Tuesday 14th December 2021
The last date to order bikes for a pre-Christmas delivery is Sunday 8th December 2021
Click & Collect Orders
Please check individual store opening times over the Christmas and New Year period.
Extended Christmas Returns
Purchases made between 1st October and 24th December 2021 can be returned up until 31st January 2022.